Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
I am sorry this Gratitude Friday won’t be a long tchat but I am still dealing with constant pain and typing on the computer hurts my shoulder(s), but I really do not want to miss it.
I really hope life is sweet with you.
This week, I am grateful for:
- The help of my husband while I can’t do much because of this stupid pain that decides to stick with me.
- I ordered the plane tickets for my mom visit, so now this is becoming real. Can’t wait to hug her.
- My Art Journal is my savior.
- I noticed how many paintings i am creating and just how the creative juice is just flowing through me. Experimenting, having fun with plaster, speaking my Truth through my Art.
- My friend Anu, always listening and helping. Even when I am so much in psychological and physical pain that being around me is no fun at all. She sticks around and it means the world to me.
- Pixie Campbell‘s kindness.
- Tracey, the owner of Lindy Stamp Gang, believing in my crazy ideas. And making me a refund on my order because I order the day before they shared a coupon for their products. A lot of shop owner would have just said «too bad for you, you’ll get the next coupon». She is so nice.
- What people share on Pinterest. You can find me right there.
- It’s Friday.
- The tv show «River Monsters» we watch at night.
- My body seems not to like me much but as Suzie Ridler told me: «it is important you listen to your pain», so this is what I try to do.
- I am happy to soon be listing new originals paintings in my Etsy shop. You can see the pretty widget with my items in my right sidebar =========>
- Next week, I hope the doc will tell me what’s wrong with me. I am ready to hear what it is, but not ready to be told «we have no idea of what the problem is» So I am praying to be diagnosed with something. I know how crazy this sounds but when all your life the doctors just check and do stuff for a final answer being always the same «we don’t know», I am tired of this.
I wish you a wonderful week-end, stay safe if you are hit by the heat wave (just so you know, of course we are not, here in Vancouver, where it is like November all over again).
NOTE: I had to share this video and this message with you Lovelies. Because even if I am not gay nor transgender or whatever, but my life was not easy either. And I can say: It gets better.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):