Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
So, how was your week ? Not too stuffed from the rests of Thanksgiving ? ;0)
I am still in a fibro flare so… I apologize for making it a quickie one. Again.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Experiencing new techniques in my artwork, playing around, being fearless about the outcome, and loving the Nixie that is being born.
- Having my mom around while this flare up seems to be neverending. I don’t know yet how I will do without her when she’ll go back to France.
- My sister, we are getting to know each other slowly.
- Having food in my plate several times a day.
- Love I give. Love I receive.
- A dear angel bought a Nixie Subscription, I know you will be reading it: thank you dearly.
- The new ritual I started yesterday with my friend Anu, Paving our Path.
- My Nixies cards are going all over the World. It makes me so happy.
- I am excited to announce my 21 Secrets’ class title and description next Monday !
- It’s almost my Husband’s birthday and I love celebrating him.
- Crying while writing my Nixies stories is a good sign, a sign that I am on the right track with it. This is what happened with Annya (and Misty, I will present her soon).
Sending you all warm love.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):