Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello beautifulz !
I hope everything is feeling good in your world and that you feel amazing in your life. That may sounds fluffy bunny but I do wish the best for you, that the good outrun the bad.
I have been exhausted for most part of the week (when you suffer from fibromyalgia, everything *in my case anyway* evolves around my sleep somehow; the pain level, the mood, the exhaustion. It is all related like trapped in a huge spider web). I have been experiencing nightmares several nights this week, so shaking up the feeling was sometimes hard (I am lucky to have a tender husband who offers me his arms when i wake up crying).
But despite all this, doing this «week in review» and counting my blessings helps. a lot lot.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Finally having got our car back (it was in repair since the accident a month ago).
- Creativity. No matter what, just showing up in the studio and do something.
- «True Free Spirit» class, Mindy our teacher, and my classmates.
- We got my Mom her plane tickets. She will arrive for her 3-month visit in exactly three months.
- Having some dry breaks between the several rainy days.
- Our neighbors.
- The King’s cake was a success. And 100 % handmade (inclused puff pastry and frangipane).
- Melissa came for a playdate. She even brought her Gelli plate along with her so I could try (so much fun !).
- The original paintings I shipped were received and seem to be loved.
- True friendship. Finding our groove after the storm. Finding each other.
- Having listed the two new size possibilities when you purchase a print from me.
- Prayer. Faith.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):