It feels like forever passed since I wrote my last Gratitude Friday blogpost. Everything, right now, feels like forever, to be honest. And I have to be okay with that, and to accept that everything goes to its own rythm, that pushing is a waste of energy. It is about balancing the Light and the Dark and this is what I have struggled with since my early teenage years. And this is why carving time to reflect, to pause and to truly deeply be thankful matters to me.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Going back to my Teal Studio
- Running with Grenouille
- Having my Mom on the phone
- Finally writing a book that feels right, deep in my bones
- My husband’s unconditional love, no matter what
- My Kindreds Sisters
- The days with no rain falling
- Hot bath taken mid-afternoon, because I can
And you… what are you thankful for ?