Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Oh my ! What a weird week coming to an end. I notice that I actually enjoy more weeks that are grey in what happened within them than the ones that were totally black or toally white.
A lot of fear and doubts and tears were felt this week. But also plenty of “I love you”s, and hugs, and laughter.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My Mom’s radiotherapy treatment being over in a week from today.
- I can drive (sort of) and have my L license now (woot woot !).
- The perspective of freedom.
- Sunshine, play outside, hummingbirds.
- Cooking real food.
- New art supplies to play with.
- Art classes from my Kindreds.
- Watching tv with my husband.
- New good intentions to tighten our family bond.
- Trying to come back to blogging more frequently.
I want to hold your joy with you, tell me: what are you thankful for this week ?