Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
My daughters are back to school ! woot woot ! And so far so good, maybe because their is no homework to deal with yet 😉 We will see later how that goes. Until then, it is enjoying the come back to a routine (and a Virgo like me enjoys her routine, almost to the minute). I am pretty sure I am not the only parent who had this deep breath of appreaciation for the come back of school after two months of Summer Break (but don’t take my Summer away just yet, pretty please)
This week, I am thankful for:
- Back to school that went well
- Getting a new tattoo in a few weeks, honouring who I am
- My brother-in-law two week long visit
- Eating better, it was time
- The come back of the daily morning walks with Chéridoo
- The tv show Scream (loosely inspired by Wes Craven’s Scream series)
- New goodies from ColourArte to bring you inspiring video projects
- A thoughtful birthday card from my Kindred in Great Britain
- Having reserved my Mom’s plane tickets for her next visit from France
I deeply encourage you to write your own Gratitude List, no matter how busy your life is. And sharing it adds this level of acknowlegment for what is good that keeping it all for yourself does not (but it’s okay not to share everything, I don’t).