Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Isn’t it funny how everything is black and white ? well, this is how this week feels to me. A little bit of white in a sea of black. But I love taking this Sacred time to remind myself of the light in my life, this is how I do not drown sometimes.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Decluttering our girls’ rooms with my Mom. Too.much.stuff !
- The chance to be able to rest when my body fights against me.
- Having my Studio right in my home.
- Game nights.
- My devotion to my 365 Nixies in 2016 project (you can watch the January Collection here).
- My husband coming home after a week away.
- Working with Elle and with Jen (I will be launching something really special soon-ish !)
What about your week ? if you close your eyes right now, which moments fill your heart with Gratitude ? Don’t be shy to share with us in the comments <3