With insomnia kicking my butt unexpectedly, the few hours of sleep I had before having to start my day and the fact that the sleeping aid I took in the middle of the night to finally fall asleep seems to take forever to get out of my system, I feel pretty crappy right now.
I wish I’d have the knowledge to understand what causes the glitches in my body. What is actually nor working properly when we suffer from Fibromyalgia (come on, there has to be something wrong that causes the neverending pain and all the other symptoms, right ?).
So in the same vein of my Gratitude Friday ritual, I notice that when I mentally list what I am currently loving, my energy shifts almost magically. I guess this is simply because my mind then focus on something more positive, it puts myself in a happier place.
- New tv shows like “The Following” or “Cult” (both filmed in BC, lovely coincidence)
- Muted colors
- Creative visualization
- New ideas sprouting
- New learning curves. Creating digital artwork on my iPad mini
- The prospect of being in Port Townsend (WA) in June
- Ezechiel sesame bread, toasted, with a little bit of salter butter that will melt on top
- Packing orders
- Thinking about what we’ll do next month for K.’s birthday (our Koala is turning 6)
- Crockpot meals
What are you loving, in your part of the world, right now (don’t overthink it) ?