Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I am aching all over my lower body as I am writing this and this is when it gets important to remind myself the most important. Yes, I walk funny and moan at every stair I have to climb (up OR down). Yes, it’s been three days of pain already. BUT I have a body that overall functions. Fibromyalgia and other stuff are just details now because I want them to be. Because I choose them to be. My husband and I disagree as he thinks I am putting too much strain on my body working out every day. That 3 or 4 times a week is best. Not for me though and I know because I listen to that envelope of mine. So I am grateful for it. Every morning that I wake up breathing. No matter the level of pain, I am grateful it is still working somehow…
This week, I am grateful for:
- My body getting stronger with every workout
- Never giving in to the temptation of giving up
- The honest love from my BFF Cocotte, and for having her trust
- Being part of such a fun group of creative women representing Strumpet Stencils (Psss: head over my Instagram to discover the ones I received)
- Lush bath products
- Learning to give less of a shit about others’ opinions about me and/or my family
- The real friendships my daughters are both developing this year
- The care my Mom is putting towards herself and her well-being
- Art journals and creativity
- Something I keep on the low for now but will tell you about in a few months (hopefully)
What about you ?
What’s the things we tend to take for granted that leave you full of Gratitude today ?
I would love to hold space for you when you share with me your Gratitude List in the comment.