Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I think that Fall is in full swing here in Québec, now that the temperatures are below 10C 👎🏽No snow yet, however, so that’s still something. My family is all sniffling, as it seems to always be a struggle to go from Summertime to Fall (bye bye shorts and tank tops, hello boots and scarf).
This week, I am grateful for:
- My ability to not give up (especially when I would really want to)
- The opportunity to share my creative art journaling process by teaching in Book of Days 2019
- Our public libraries, both in our city and in Montréal, for giving us access to so many books
- Applying to jobs, it scares me like nothing else but I am doing it anyway
- Opportunities my husband is receiving in his career
- Family traditions (card games with my husband and my Mom once the girls are in bed, etc)
- my best friends, even though they are not geographically close
- Being back in daily exercising, some days with my husband and/or my daughter
- The chance to have money to buy “real” fresh food
- Music with positive messages
Please, feel free to join me in the comments by sharing some of the goodness happening in your world right now. I am sure you can come up with 3 (or more) things that made you smile this week.