Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
And a new year, a new cycle has now begun as Samhain has passed last week. This week was a bit weird, I guess the rising energy from the Full Moon might have a role to play in that. But it is okay, I am almost getting used to it by now (not even telling you about the New Moon… or my own Red Moons… hmm).
This week, I am thankful for:
- My husband. Him. Always.
- My Kindred. You know who you are.
- Good painting sessions, even when short.
- The discovery of Above & Beyond via a documentary on Netflix my husband had me watch.
- The Full Moon and her energy
- I got new ink (sorry Mama)
- Hangout video chat with Mom
- Finding solutions to help our kiddo in need of understanding and support
What was your week like, in term of good seeds ? what put a smile on your face ? tell me <3