Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
*inhaling deeply* Some days, I wonder why is Life made of so many highs and lows, I know that without the ebbs we would not even be aware of the highs but still… I have this piece of lyrics stuck in my head, it says «So if the world is round now, why can’t we have everything? ‘Cause the highs are so high, these lows are killing me.» Knowing there will be higher days helps, sometimes. Not always.
Days are getting shorter and shorter, I love and hate Fall season. I’m a Summer girl I guess. So taking it slowly, getting rid of stuff and of emotional baggage.
How do you deal with the change of season, any coping mechanism ?
This week, I am thankful for:
- Rose Ave. the freshly released album from duo You+Me (Alecia Moore aka P!nk & Dallas Green aka City and Colour)
- tv show Grimm (still catching up)
- Tiger balm on my back
- Sisterhood that makes me feel like I belong
- The perspective of soon going to our family vacation in Oregon
- Sia, Sara Bareilles, You+Me, Of Monsters & Men
- Ways we have to communicate with those far away
- Wonderful art classes: SoulBird by Mindy Lacefield, Painted Paper Doll by Danielle Daniel.
- Magical mail received throughout the week. What a blessing. I will pay it forward and share the love
- My husband love, support and desire to make everything work, together.