I am way behind, but i catch up today with the workshop I won via Tarot Mama. I talked to you about it, it’s the Power Stories workshop by Rachelle (Magpie Girl).
On day #3, Rachelle asked us to look for our “support system”. Here is what she says: “Where do you feel grounded? What makes you feel strong? Who most supports you when you stand in your own power? What are *8Things that make you feel powerful?”
It’s not that easy to find when I DO feel powerful… I’d say it’s very hard. Does that mean I feel more weak than powerful ?
but here is my list:
- My mom is my first “cheerleader”. She always supported my choice, no matter what they were, and she knows me so much that she doesn’t hesitate to ground my feet on the floor when needed.
- My husband is the most wonderful husband possible, he supports my dreams, helps me to achieve my goals.
- I feel powerful when I create something. When I put my heart and my soul on paper/canvas. It makes them more tangible. It’s like I’m connected to the voice within.
- I feel strong when I have this feeling to be on the right path, to be where I was meant to be.
- I feel strong when someone says I am inspiring.
- I feel grounded when I connect with my environment, mostly when I have my feet in the ocean or when my hand caress a tree or when I look at the clouds in the sky.
- I feel strong when the words come easily out of my head onto paper.
- The Tribe ladies make me feel powerful and strong and beautiful.