I don’t have any magazines stuff anymore !!! I seriously need to go on a magazine hunt soon…
So I thought that it would be a good idea for me to use Mosaic Maker again this month.
I used common sense pictures found on FlickR, three pictures of my artwork and an inspirationnal painting by Gus Fink.
1. Torley + Ravenelle – painted by Wynter Bracken, 2. “Trust”- mixed media artwork by Nolwenn P. (moi), 3. A Rainbow Of Books, 4. Baby Scops Owl, 5. Mango and Banana Smoothie, 6. Not Available, 7. Moth Baby, 8. Mandoodle– Art Journal page by Nolwenn P. (moi), 9. This is Me– Art Journal page by Nolwenn P. (moi)
What did I see when I look I my WishBoard ?
- I need to get back closer to my SoulMate, to take a better care of our couple.
- I’ve been working a lot about trust these past weeks or so (watch for tomorrow’s blogpost); it’s a long process for me but I know it’s for good and I can already feel some benefits.
- I will be starting a 3-day cleanse during Easter week-end (some may think I’m crazy lol) . My body is yelling at me to take care if it in a better way, and for me a cleanse is really needed. I found a book that makes sense to me, “the 3-day cleanse”. I’ll talk to you about this later, after the first time (yes, i’m kind of anxious). I want to still eat, not calculate every bite, enjoy it and feel good in my body. I want to keep it FUN.
- I need to run-away and as I can’t concretely do it at the moment, books are my relief valve. Books are my major mean for learning new things and so improve my self.
- I need to play, to have fun. But I don’t want to deny who I am and what I like, even if people could think it’s strange, or weird or sinister or whatever. I accept my preferences. Point.
And what about you, did you celebrate this month Full Moon ?