I love playing in my art journal. It is no secret that it is my safe space. This is where I experiment. This is the place I go to when everything else feels too much, or not enough.
The fabulous Sarah Trumpp decided to dedicate 100 days to her stencil designs, creating one new every day for 100 days. She invited whoever wanted to join on their own challenge and called it #100daysofshenanigans (I invite you to follow the hashtag on Instagram to see what we are up to. It’s a very diverse group, so cool).
I wanted to go back to my art journal. I tend to avoid it when my feelings are not in a good place; afraid of what would come up out of me to the page… Stupid, isn’t it?
Enjoy the video:
- Very Big Sketchbook | https://amzn.to/2peHPJP
- Gesso | https://amzn.to/2xmqmTw
- Brayer | https://amzn.to/2xgdIGC
- Catalyst Tool | https://amzn.to/2NTt6SD
- Stabilo Mark-it-all | https://amzn.to/2OCx9Qx
- ColourArte Primary Elements | https://amzn.to/2QI5r6j
Why do you use an art journal ? what made you decide to jump in ?