Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week, I am acknowledging the paradoxes in my life. I have always felt like I was made of so many things that should not belong together. It took a very long time to accept that it was okay, it was what I am made of…
This week, I am grateful for:
- My Brother-in-law annual visit
- Working in my art journal on a daily-ish basis (you can watch my latest video here)
- Unexpected gifts for my birthday, making me feel special.
- Taking brave steps toward my career
- Women telling their truths, I see them. I believe them. I am one of the “lucky” ones.
- Hot baths in the middle of the day
- My daughters doing their best
- My Mom taking care of her health
- Being loved
- My best friend
- The chance to have choices
- Going back to self-portraiture to heal my Soul
- Having access to a great health insurance that covers my meds and dental work