Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Faith has many faces (ahah). I believe, deeply. I might share my credo with you someday, if it is something you are curious about. I love how Faith brings people together, even when (especially when) the believes are not the exact same. And my Faith is what helped me to see each day in a better light this week.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My husband coming home tonight from his week away in Texas.
- The sun showing through, in between rainy days.
- Evenings spent with my girls, sleepover in my bedroom while Daddy’s away.
- New projects.
- My Kindred Sisters, unfortunately scattered all over the globe.
- The birthday surprise for Grenouille that was a huge success.
And you my darlings, what are you thankful for, what can you celebrate today ?