Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Oh this is always when you expect her the less that Rain decided to shower us. Today feels like Fall but not the Fall I love and look forward to. The damp gloomy one, when it is so wet that my bones ache and it seems they are soaked, too. But our dry earth needs it, so po.si.tive !
This week, I am thankful for:
- My brother-in-law annual visit from France
- Board games after dinner
- Hot bath with a good book
- Periscope *you can find me on there as @nolwennp*
- My neighbors’ kindness (they offered to go buy me some milk when they did not have any for me to borrow)
- 4 hour hike in the mountain, despite being in a flare-up
- Cooking more again
- Netflix and Hulu
- Waking up every morning
- My first 10 years as a Mother
See how it can be the simple things that fill my heart with that unrivalled feeling of gratitude ?