My dear friend Anu asked me to blog about 10 random things you might not know about me, as she did on her blog.
You know how much I love making lists about everything and anything 😉
- I am Metis. But this term has a different meaning here in North America than it has in France though (you would say «biracial» when we use the word «metis»). I don’t consider myself «Black». But I definately am not «White» either. I have a hard time fitting in a racial box.
- I love eating a banana with Nutella. Mix discovered in middle school from my bff at this time.
- I have a focusing issue and it is impossible for me to do/concentrate on one or two things only. I scatter a lot.
- I have an obsession for my totem animals: owl, raven, whale, elephant.
- I have a book project started since a few years now.
- I have lots of artists crushes. And when it happens I tend to stalk everything they do.
- My best friends are scattered all over the globe, and despite technology I feel desperately lonely most of the time. I would love/need local girlfriends.
- I did one year of music theory, and hated it but was the best of my class. My teacher told my mom I was a «natural». But I did not have the chance to actually learn how to play an instrument. And for months it has been quite bothering me somehow. I really want to learn how to play the drums, and piano. There is something with rythm that obsesses me.
- I love love love finding an handwritten card/letter in the mail, and to receive packages.
- I have a passion for tattoos. I have a few and always think of the next one(s). That said, they have to have a symbolic and special meaning for me. I had my first tattoo when I was 15-16, and my mom was with me when I was getting inked.
Your turn ! tell me random stuff I don’t know about you, I want to get to know my readers 🙂 If you blog about it, please feel free to come back with your link.