Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I am pretty tired, can’t seem to be fully able to shake off the exhaustion caused by the week of insomnia I faced recently. But that’s okay, I am proud of myself for not reaching out for energy drinks as I used to do (but… I will confess I ate some Nutella with the end of my banana this morning…)
This week, I am thankful for:
- Lunch outside, catching up with a friend.
- The moments when the Sun peaks through, between two rain showers.
- The sense of purpose I am starting to get when it comes to my art.
- Gestures of love.
- Speaking my Truth, whatever it is.
- My home Studio, where I can go to whenever I want.
- The perspective of a new future.
I want you to know that in the darkest times, there is always something you can grab to pull you out of it. Even if it is a tiny teeny thread. Reach out, please <3