I think this is not a secret: I adore art supplies and exploring my creativity around them.
I used to be a hoarder but I am recovering… However, sometimes there’s a promo at my art supplies store and I feel like I can’t pass it, ya know? I do my best not to buy every.single.color of a product I fall in love with.
➾ Tell me: what supplies are you currently obsessed with?
Links to the supplies:
- Ecoline Inks | https://amzn.to/2EW6J8C
- Pébéo markers | https://amzn.to/2CvQxKV
- Clairefontaine Paint on paper | https://amzn.to/2NYuFfK
- Memento Dew Drops inkpads | https://amzn.to/2Uxmwl5
- Very Big Sketchbook | https://amzn.to/2peHPJP
Want to join the fun?
I had this idea the other day: you can send me a surprise box of goodies and I will unbox it and play with it in a future video. Share something that intrigues you or even that you love and want me to try.