Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I am writing watching at our window, the rain drops falling hard from the grey sky. This is what the life in BC looks like most of the time. Even we knew when we chose this Province over 7 years ago, I guess I never really got used to it. However, the rain makes our land green and beautiful and I am thankful for that.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Sia’s new album, This Is Acting, is out today. I love how she took songs she wrote for others and made an album from it. And well… this is Sia !
- My #365NixiesIn2016 project makes my heart really happy.
- The time in Palm Springs.
- The heart to heart talks with Mindy. Our breakfasts. And just her sweetness. I could get used to spend time with her more often 😉
- The people I met there. Consu, Dawn, Dori (and Papa Kerry) were an highlight.
- Mom being with us. It changes everything and it will be weird when she will go back to France.
- Hot bath.
- My devotion to Lakshmi for a while. Incorporating new things in my spiritual practice.
- Good fresh food.
- Decluttering our kitchen and re-organizing it with Mom. Feels good !
What about you ? What is making your heart happy right now ? Don’t be shy to share in the comments ☀️
And because this is my current musical hymn: