Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week has really been shitty on an energy level, for me. I don’t know if it was Tuesday’s Full Moon in Virgo (my Sun sign) or something else but everything has felt off.
Instead of fighting it, though, I decided to linger in it. To accept that it’s okay to not feel 300% all the time. Especially knowing that “this too shall pass”.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My BFF (referred to as “Cocotte”)
- My husband’s understanding
- My Mom
- Mae, my 13yo daughter
- Being part of the Six Moons School
- Selling one painting (PS: my Etsy shop is still having a sale before I close it)
- The possibility to rest when I need it
- Amazing books, and therefore our free access to a HUGE public library in Montréal
- New music from my favorite artists.