Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Today I feel like I am being selfish by taking the time to sit and write this blogpost to you guys. There is billion things I need to do today, that I should have done before but a flare-up showed up and is lingering for way too long. When fibromyalgia decides to be a bitch, there’s not much to do than pray and stay in bed. I know the triggers, I know I pushed too hard for too long, but I am in lots of pain. So today, I am being selfish because I need to focus on the bright side. I need to count my blessings.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Getting our Canadian citizenship ! yaaaay (and celebrating)
- Parrain Pierre (my brother-in-law) arrival from France (it is its 7th year this Summer !).
- Mae cooking and bringing me dinner in bed when I can’t do anything.
- Discovering Periscope (will do my first one today).
- Creativity and its multiple faces.
- Fresh veggies.
- My Mom.
- Forced morning walks because the body needs to move no matter what.
- The generosity and the joy of receiving Happy Mail from Sisters.
- Soon celebrating 10 years of Mae.
(I have an issue with syncing my phone and my computer to get my pictures… so I am taking directly from my Instagram feed; sorry about that)