Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday !
Happy Friday ! I want today to be good. I want to feel more accomplished than any other day of this week.
This week has been challenging in many levels, so I am very happy it is coming to an end…
This week, I am thankful for:
- My husband coming home tonight
- The trip my 12yo daughter is doing with her school, and her dreams coming true
- Books and music as an escape route
- The safety of home
- Tears streaming down my cheeks, draining the pain out of me
- My friend Micki’s new amazing class, Fawn and Forest
- The possibility to rest
- “I love you”s
- Family time
- My journals, safe places to pour my heart out when I just want to let everything go, including myself.
Tune for today (and every other day because it is THAT good):
Want to be held in my Reiki bubble of Gratitude and Joy ? Feel free to leave me a comment with a short or long list of your own Gratitude moments, and I will send energy to you as a thank you <3