Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week has been emotionally tough for me. Various things and a lot of inner work needing to be tackle. Facing yourself is often not the easiest task…
This week, I am grateful for:
- Walks in the neighborhood
- Creativity in all its form
- Candies, even though I should stay far from them
- Starting reading aloud to my daughters again, after a long hiatus and even though they are 11 and almost 13
- Being open to let women find me so I have my girl gang
- Sharing my first video project for Strumpet Stencils
- Loving cooking
- My understanding husband, helping me figuring out my life without pressure
- My best friend, Sophie
What about you ? Please, share in the comments a few things you are grateful for if you feel inclined.