Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I apologize for not sharing a Gratitude Friday for a few weeks. Sometimes, it is best to keep to yourself I guess. Sometimes, it all feels so heavy and it is hard to make the distinction between truths and feelings.
This week, I am grateful for:
- Purple nail polish
- My daughters having friends who love them
- The possibility to have a real haircut proper to my hair type
- Having a functioning swimming pool
- The flexibility of my husband’s job
- The liberating feeling of paying some debts
- Creativity in many forms
- Passing an exam I was desperate about (it was blocking some following events)