Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Tomorrow is my birthday. And I know it is so weird for some people, but I love birthdays and look forward to mine all year long ;) If my husband reads this, know I am aware of how difficult it is for you, because I love surprises and it is not easy to manage.
It is time for me to kind of list, more or less privately, what 28 had taught me. what are the lessons. and also what I wish 29 will bring… but for now,
This week, I am thankful for:
- Working on my business with my husband
- Having finally launched Soul Deck, and for the people who signed up
- School starting next Monday, two weeks after it was supposed to
- 90s R&B music
- Birthday flower and presents received already, unexpected
- Hot baths
- Magical Sisterhood
- Talking to my brother on the phone
- Smoothies for dinner, salads for lunch, and all in between
- Beautiful and powerful gemstones
- Heart to heart talks (with my Mom, and with my Husband)
- Releasing tears
- The Sunshine will still had earlier this week
- The very good customer service from FitBit.
Tell me, what is on YOUR list ?