It is good to be in a home with air conditionning, but I am not one complaining of the warm weather, sunny weather and all that it brings. I am one who longs for it during the 6 months of rain we have here.
The Mercury Retrograde plus the New Moon energy got me all messed up, but learning to go with it. WITH it, not AGAINST it. What are your best tools during these energies ?
This week, I am thankful for:
- The good weather we have
- Hugs and cuddles
- The book I read to the girls at bedtime
- The reading I had at the beginning of the week
- The amazing things I have won, unexpectedly
- Fresh food
- Money coming in that will allow us to get rid of our debts
- The house we found and that would be perfect for our need, and the hopes it brings
- New furniture
- My book project
- Our 10th wedding anniversary
- Observing the hummingbirds (some would tell I am a tad bit obsessed)
- Dreams, big and small
What was your week like ? If you could only hold on to 3 or 5 things that put you in deep Gratitude, what would it be ?