Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
It’s Friday again so I thought I would express some gratitude on this beautiful morning (it is 8h30 here in BC).
We are settling a little more each week into this new home. We still have too many boxes to unpack though. I am learning to be more gentle with myself and to accept that things take time. If I want to feel 200% good in this place, I don’t want to do anything temporarily. This is how we used to deal with moving in within all our previous homes. However, my daughters agree that we feel better in the 2 months spent here than in the four years in Québec. It is reassuring: it was not all this trouble for nothing!
This week, I am thankful for:
- The warm weather
- The hummingbirds I see regularly
- My Mom is taking care of various health issues; it is scary but she will feel way better afterwards
- My daughters both seem happier lately
- Make-up and how it makes me feel more like myself. I love playing with colors on my face.
- I am done with Cégep and completed one year out of two. There is no way for me to go forward because I moved and classes will be back to be in person instead of hybrid as it was for this first year.
- Not having to wake up around 5am for classes
- Food and cooking a bit more than in the past few months