Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
Oh my gosh. It is crazy how each week is different when being the same too. Does it make sense?
As part of being Unapologetic as a guiding force, and thanks to the Six Moons School of Alena Hennessy, I feel more in power of my creative career. Rome was not built overnight, nor is my career. I believe I am finding ways of being seen, of showcasing what I do in better ways. I am seeing results, and it makes me happy.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My husband being my rockstar
- Being asked to be part of a cool new project, more info next week
- Having asked for what I need
- Daily creative practice
- Books, always
- Having finished a painting I was really excited about
- You, who read what I have to share and/or take some time to comment
- P!no new album is out today!
- Loving cooking meals for my family
- Seeing my bullshit for what it is, and working on it