Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I know I know… I said I would be more regular in sharing my Gratitude Friday blog posts in 2019 but I did not, so far. I would usually apologize for it but I do not feel like I should, so I won’t.
I have a lot going on in my mind, I fear my daily journaling. And in fact, I have not written in weeks because I am too afraid of seeing the words on paper…
This week, some good shit I am thankful for:
- My best friend and our no-bullshit accepted rule
- My Mom for always being so supportive, no matter what crazy thing I decide to chase
- Getting help and input in Six Moons School
- the beauty of fresh fluffy snow, and snow day (aka no school!)
- taking my health back, eating better, working out again after a pause
- swear words