Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
TGIF ! I could resume my week with just that…
This week, I am thankful for:
- Little unexpected care by Koala who woke up, dressed up, made her bed, hurried downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone. On a school morning.
- Bonding time
- We got our citizenship !!! Now waiting for the letter with the date of our oath.
- Morning walks
- My lesson for Radiant Faces 2 is now filmed.
- Exploring new things
- Planning our July family roadtrip
- Being a tourist in Vancouver with my friend N. and deliciiiiious sushi eaten together
- Having Mom on the phone whenever I want (thinking of the time difference though, of course)
- Beneath the skin, the new Of Monsters and Men album