Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
On this Friday morning, I feel a weight on my chest (aka anxiety), but it is becoming a little lighter.
No rain in the forecast even if the skies are grey. I feel stupid for how strongly external things influence my internal system but this is one of my truths.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Finally booking plane tickets for my Mom!
- The lovely nails Kai did on me. She’s practicing on herself but I finally agreed for her to do mine. I am not a fan of fake nails but I have to say I love the good job she did.
- How happy my daughter is after celebrating her one-month anniversary dating her boyfriend.
- Feeling safe with my core family.
- Being able to voice my dreams to my better half and discuss them together.
- The potential dog friend we might adopt.
- The warmth of our home, both figuratively and literally.