Yesterday was the Full Buck Moon, the Full Moon of July. She was really round and bright, I had a direct view on her from my bed.
It seems like I didn’t create any Wishboard (Vision Board, DreamBoard, whatever you call it) for a LONG time. So it was really good to be back in the process of browsing through magazines, newspapers, gluing, pasting and… dreaming.
I love reading Jamie’s insight each month, it helps me to have starting point.
On this WishBoard, my intention was to focus on connecting with people and trusting myself. I realize that I am ofter facing one problem while making a WishBoard: finding images. I always find words or small sentences very easily, but not images. It’s kind of frustrating me, I must confess.
- The totem at the bottom right symbolizes Canada; the image is linked with the sentence “meet extraordinary people”.
Because I feel the need to connect more with other Canadians people. As well Creative people as “other” people. Kelly Rae’s “Lovebomb” meeting blogpost made me notice how much I am in need for a Tribe. It’s funny how this subject comes back to me nearly every single day for more than a month now. It means I have something to work on about it. Passing my fears of “they’ll think I’m crazy because they don’t know me” and contact people I discovered they live in the same (big) country as me. I want my own Lovebomb group. We’d meet once a year, create together, share where we are on our path, cry, laugh, eat together. I need it; and I am pretty sure I am not the only one !
- The middle image at the bottom, you may not see it clearly, is someone ready to bungee jump. I feel it’s time for me to take this leap, to start seriously working on my business -starting by re-vamping my blog and website, creating the products I want to share etc.-. Now is the right time.
- The bottom left image is made by Anahata Hatkin for Papaya Art (do you know how much I love them ?). I bought myself the giclee print of it a few months ago when I had a job, to celebrate me. It says “Breathe.Believe.Receive. It’s all happening”. Absolutely what I am experiencing now. Just a reminder not to doubt it anymore.
- The image representing a couple is for the joy I want to experience everyday with my husband and our girls.
- I need to consolidate my roots, to dig deeper in my past because I want to finish my book. I need to finish it. I need to discover myself even more.
- I loved the colour of the image at the top right, it says “Joy”. Also an image found at Papaya Art.
- I wrote a positive affirmation about money I am working on right now. I struggle to much with this part of my life, it has to change.
Do you create WishBoards ? I’d love to see yours 🙂