Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
October is a weird month in my little universe. I don’t know why this month is hard. Maybe the drastic change in the weather? Days are darker, shorter, more rain here in BC. I feel like an old rag witch, thinking everything in my environment actually affects me deeply, to my core.
However, I love beanies and hoodies, so there’s that.
This week, I am thankful for:
- This new cooking video I posted on my Nova’s Kitchen channel (https://youtu.be/1vpDmkEAy5g)
- The time spent with our daughter Kai when they come home from school. We watched the Scream movies (from 1 to 4), the Fear Street trilogy, we just finished Squid Games as well. We started the show Slasher.
- Laughing at all the silliest stuff with our other daughter, Mae.
- Vancouverite dietetician Desiree Nielsen. She demistifies food and it makes me feel (a little) less abdnormal.
- Nail polish. It probably sounds too materialistic but I don’t really care. I am in love with the Loud Lacquer brand and their collabs with youtuber Bailey Sarian is just wonderful.
- Comforting food.
- Words. Music.
- Finally having an “introductory” call with our new family doctor. I hope it’s someone open-minded…
- A long week-end this week, as we celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving.