Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I feel like this week kind of flew by… I know this is a cliché, but where exactly did September go? It’s Pumpkin Spice everything season again. The weather is gloomy and colder, wetter as well. I prefer snow to rain, but not everything that goes with it.
This week, I am thankful for:
- All the “hikes” we did. I love being surrounded by Nature and miss doing that. We need to make time for this more often.
- An unexpected order in my Etsy shop that could have ended sourly but the issue is resolved and turning into something beautiful.
- Candies. I know… this is my weak point. I love sour candies and we found a store that has a lot from the german brand Haribo.
- I am still watching way too much true crimes show… and following what’s currently going on in the Gabby Petito story.
- Plants as medicine.
- Food as a gathering and sharing tool.
- My daughter went for it and asked out the boy she’s been into for a while. She’s still learning what it means to be in a relationship but so far, we like this one.
- Karma being a bitch to people who wronged us. Am I petty? sure!
The soundtrack for this week:
I am doing my best to use this push from Effy to blog every day this month.
September is my birthday month and for once, I am tackling it differently.
I really hope you’ll find nuggets of interesting things in my words and in what I share. I love reading your comments.
Thank you for being here.
Autumn is my favorite time. I am grateful for hot cups of tea, cozy blankets, and snuggles to name few things.
You list exactly what makes Fall bearable for me 😀
Lots to be grateful for! Fall is my second least favourite season (after winter lol). Here we just get lots of suck. It’s sunny today after a few days of constant rain, so I am trying to make the best of it while it lasts.
Francine recently posted…on the fly photo walk
I am not a fan of Fall and Winter… I am totally and completely a Summer person. You are in France, right?
I’m grateful the rain and gloomy weather turned sunny.
I’m thankful they cut the enormous water bill in half and pay in installments.
I’m grateful for the beautiful fall colors.
I’m thankful that so far I’m continuing blogging and grateful for those of you who are too.
What a beautiful list, Jean! So good that your water bill got cut in half.
I am happy to keep reading you regularly.
Autumn is my favorite season.
I love true crime stuff, but I like watching the older cases like H.H. Holmes.
I used to watch Cold Justice, but they dropped it from Netflix.
I’m grateful for hot tea and cozy blankets and good books.
Lisa recently posted…Some Thoughts Tuesday