Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
OMG. What a week. You know, when your mind and your body seem to be in constant disagreement? This is what this week was like for me. Tears were shed, anxiety attacked but I am still standing. So there’s celebrating this.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My BFF, Cocotte (real name: Sophie) and the Whatsapp voice messages we share. She’s in Paris (France) and I am in Montréal (Canada). I hate the phone. We both have weird schedules (not to say there’s a six-hour time difference) but these are great
- My Mom for kicking my butt when I need to
- Homeopathy, that helps my nervous system to calm the fuck down
- I have a job
- Choices that can be made
- sticking to my daily early morning workouts
- the absence of rain when I bike to work
- time in my ArtCave