Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week has been strange for me over here. I am happy it’s Friday even though I tend to get anxious when comes the late afternoon at work (people want me to make them some Thai food on demand, and I still hate that part). I had an anxiety burst yesterday and it was plain awful. It started with that “something awful is bound to happen, I can feel it” thought, out of the blue; but it came with nausea, tears behind my eyes and that gigantic ball in my throat… I cried during my lunch break and just wanted to run home and hide under the covers. I hate it because there is no rational reason for it because I have zero control over it but wait for it to pass.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Lemon balm tincture, paired with skullcap tincture. Daily
- Publishing not one but two videos this week
- Being back at working out every day, I started a new fitness program
- Finally losing more weight, so my bones get some relief
- Your comments
- Time spent in my ArtCave
- My support system
- Words by others that make me feel less alone. In books, songs, whatever
- That deep desire to change
- Days off from work, even though the side hustle makes it impossible to really rest my mind
This week’s soundtrack
This is the perfect song to sum up my week… The “you” is actually herself and it makes so much sense and it is all said so beautiful. One of my favourite song from her (and you know I’m obsessed with Billie Eilish)
And because I love understanding songs, even though sometimes it’s good to make it what you need. And I loved hearing her explain what I thought was the meaning of the song. There you go: