Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Happy Friday people !
The home is calm. Chéridoo is at work, the Witchlets are at school and I am here. The sky was grey earlier this morning but it does not matter because I saw the blue peaking through the fluffy clouds (my favorites).
This week, I am thankful for:
- Trust some people put in me.
- The «I love you», often unexpected.
- The last minute road trip with my friend Nancy, to Port Townsend (WA). Heartfelt conversations. Tears. Connection.
- Dancing. I did not know how much I missed dancing, like no one is watching (even surrounded by people).
- Unicorno figurines. Unicorns in general (they are currently rocking my world).
- Mindy, Danielle, Micki. Beryl. They all add so much in my life. It makes it richer and makes me want to reach for higher.
- Music, it is the rythm of my days.
- Creativity. New perspectives. Dreams that never really go away, I am letting them in again.
- My paintings that will be shipped to new homes tomorrow.
- Books (I am currently reading «Graveminder» by Melissa Marr. Yes, I love YA books and own it). New cookbooks, I love cookbooks.
- These moments with my Witchlets, when I surprise myself thinking «this is exactly how I want our relation to be. always»; when we laugh, get each other. I want it to be our new normal.
- Sushi (the sushi place next door Dick Blick in Seattle is really good !)
- This feeling of finally being aligned with abundance (not necessarily material or money related).
- The «I am sorry» and the hugs that come right after it.
- This strong desire to declutter my home and my life. Getting rid of the unnecessary.
- This picture where you can kind of see me, in the Mingle magazine. It just made me happy because I did not know about it. And one day, sooner than later, there will be an article with my art in one of their magazines.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):