Today is the big day: I turn 25 year old. You may think I’m still a baby. In some parts it may be true.
And it’s funny because yesterday, we were in the car when my husband told the girl that in the french time zone, my birthday would be one day earlier. And I watched at the clock: it was exactly the moment of my birth, 25 years later. Exactly. What synchronicity ! They all sang me a “Happy birthday” in the car and fill my heart with joy. Now that we live thousands mile from where we were born, my Koala and me (born at night) have two birthdays with the time difference 😉
25 is a big thing for me. I realized why while writing my not-written-in-the-morning-pages: Past 25, you change your age range in the polls; you’re kind of officially an adult. And strangely, I like being now 25.
I look back at what I have accomplished during this quarter of century: I moved 7,905km from where my home was. I found and married my SoulMate. I gave birth to two wonderful girls. I discovered I actually am an Artist. I built friendships that resisted years. I met my father once. I discovered I am an Healer in some way.
It’s not that much but for me, it’s huge. Because I thought I was nothing and was absolutely certain I didn’t deserved to be loved.
Here is a list of what I dream to achieve during the next 25 years (no specific order):
- Own the house of our dreams
- Watch an aurora borealis
- Travel the World (Japan, Australia/New-Zealand, Bali, South America, French Guyana to see the land of my ancestors, India, Mongolia, Canada of course…)
- Renew our wedding vows
- Sell at least one of my artwork
- Go in a spiritual retreat
- Attend Teesha Moore’s JournalFest (or ArtFest)
- Meet The Tribe ladies around a camp fire in Costa Rica (or somewhere else)
- Publish my book and take a picture of it on the shelf of a bookstore where it’s for sale
- Meet my half-brothers
- Help people to find and trust their Inner Voice(s)
- Meet the whales
- Hug my friend Paola and tell her face to face that everything is gonna be alright
- Hug my friend Alice and tell her face to face that the light is everywhere, even in moments of doubt
- Create a Wish Tree in our garden
- Be in constant touch with my Higher Self
- Road trip along the West Coast (From Vancouver to Los Angeles for example)
- Attend one of CHA show (winter or summer, i don’t really care currently)
- Buy a house to my mom
- Create a Circle of Women, gathered around Art & Self-Development matters in Vancouver area
- Write everyday 3 free writing pages (or at least 750 words), take care of the pages safely to keep track
- Learn and pass a healing certification/diploma
- Pass the Fine Arts certificate program from Emily Carr institute of art + design of Vancouver
- Attend a live show of a medium (may it be Alice Kara, Lisa Williams, John Holland or someone else)
- Be a teacher of an online class
- … to be continued