Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
What a weird week it has been for me… A mix of very good moments and others like yesterday when I just wanted the day to be over. I think it is all part of Life and these moments when we feel «bleh» are there also to remind us of all the other moments when life feels so good.
This week, I am thankful for..:
- My mom’s call on Wednesday.
- The talks with my best friend. She told me she is going to start writing her Gratitude Moments and maybe even her own 365selfportrait project !
- She introduced me to the world of Enneagram. Do you know about it ? This is kind of exciting and scary at the same time. The public library has some books about it, I requested the first copy available.
- My Art journal is finished.
- I get out of my house and met an online friend, Melissa. This was great ! And I think that we will meet again. It gave me the will to do this again, even alone. Going to a bookstore with my journal and a few art supplies and just let it flow. It helps not caring that much about what people could think of what I am doing !
- I found the cuff bracelet I had no clue where it was.
- A while ago, Connie from Dirtyfootprints-studio told us about the sisters forming the band Rising Appalachia. There is something about this duo and their energy… it just makes me happy. Maybe a recollection of a Past Life 😉 And it tickles me again to visit Peru someday.
- Thanks for the “auto levels” option in photoshop.
- I finally started to read the book “Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher. This is going to be an emotional one I guess…
There was a lot more but for now I will just share this 🙂
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):