This is no secret that I am the kind of person who is easily obsessed (If I discover a singer I love, I will seek for his/her songs and listen to them over and over until I can’t take it anymore. I can make myself the same lunch for days straight if it makes me happy etc etc etc.). It is usually fun and I know this is how I work, but it sometimes can be frustrating as well (like right now with my next tattoo that I have the general ideas and details but can’t seem to figure out how to bring together…).
And you know I am a list maker… so this is it, my current obsessions right now:
- Mermaids. Unicorns. Rainbows.
- Mixing vegenaise (vegan mayo) with sriracha sauce as the base of my lunch’s sandwiches.
- My next tattoo. It will be located inside my right forearm (you should see it on my videos ahah), it is a feather with a watercolor splatters effect and some of my favorite symbols. And my mantra «Let the Stories unfold».
- Putting together our guest room so it’s ready when my Mom arrives in a few weeks.
- Decluttering my Teal Studio. I am making grab bags of the supplies I am not using, will head to the shop.
- Oil pastels.
- Sketching creatures and new Nixies.
- Losing weight, I’m getting there. It’s in the everyday choices.
- Sara Bareilles’ latest album, The Blessed Unrest. So inspiring !
- Meatless option so I don’t fall into frustration.
- The almond dates smoothie I made the other morning *I slightly adaptated from this recipe*.
I’d love to know… what are your currently obsessed with ? (can be only one thing ahah)