Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week was pretty good overall. I need to accept that my arm/hand/shoulder blade will need a professional to get better (not happy about that) though.
This week, I am thankful for:
- New music! P!nk, Sara Bareilles, Billie Eilish and today Of Monsters and Men came out with new music in the past few weeks and it makes me utterly happy
- A project I am working on
- My BFF is getting her own studio in Paris
- My other BFF moving on the final stages of her PhD
- My husband taking a leap of faith
- Bonding with my daughter Mae through makeup
- Bonding with my daughter Kaly through creativity
- The video of how Meissa came to be finally being out to the world
- My new haircut
- New art supplies thanks to a couple contributions in my Tip Jar