Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I love this feeling that inhabits me when a positive outcome arrives after following my guts. Sometimes, I will do something out of “what if ?” without double thinking it (if I think too much, I accomplish very little eventually). This is what has been happening lately and therefore leaves me feeling a bit on top of the world 😉
This week, I am grateful for:
- Being accepted in the Strumpet Stencils Design Team
- Having another great news to share with you (SO excited about this as well)
- Working out every single day (it gives you endorphins, you guys !)
- My husband’s love
- The good birthday party our daughter had at home with her friends
- I attended a healthy living expo with my 12yo daughter
- Books (currently reading Every Day by David Levithan, as a movie adaptation was released last month)
Tell me about you
What are you grateful for this week ? what brings you to your knees in awe for what you have received ?