Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
This week has been full of ups and downs, but how would we know what we receive if every single thing was amazing, right ?
My husband was away all the week for a business trip and it always shifts the entire dynamic of our family. But we find our groove and go on anyway.
And when I close my eyes, take 5 deep breaths, I realize how many blessings this week actually holds…
This week I am thankful for:
- Having Mom with us
- Cooking and eating real food again, I just finished my 3rd Whole30 and I am in the reintroduction phase for a bit
- Shedding some weight, allowing me to feel like myself again
- My Kindred Sisters, never giving up on me
- Having my plane tickets for Palm Springs
- Warm salty baths
- Stephen King’s books, it’s been a while and I still adore his style and storytelling
- My husband is coming home tonight after a week away
- Bird watching the hummingbirds
- The Blick order waiting for me to pick it up
- Finally having our new mailbox installed after yet another break-in
- Board games before going to bed
My heart is full of love. Even when I feel like going back to bed after the girls are at school