Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
For once I am writing this the day before, on Thursday, because I will spend the day on a field trip with Koala’s class at a pumpkin patch (still grateful she asked me if I could come… someday she will just won’t like my face anymore so I enjoy every hold she takes on my hand, every I love you and other sweetness like this). As a 3rd grader, she’s not yet “too cool” for wanting her Mom to be at a class event with her, woot woot !
I hope that those of you who are in Canada enjoyed a good long weekend Thanksgiving last week.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The sky above my head, its clouds and all its beauty (as I type this, the sky has this stunning shade of hot pink that is taking my breath away).
- My morning walks.
- The dry sunny weather, don’t mind the cold in the morning.
- Being able to speak my Truths, and knowing when I’m crossing a line (and therefore apologizing).
- Tv watching with my Honeyboo.
- My amazing Kindreds.
- Love in all its forms.
- Cutting my hair very short, it makes me feel lighter and freer somehow.
I wish you a wonderful weekend, friends <3 I would love to read about what fills you up with Gratitude right now.