Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I love when weeks feel easy. Easy on the heart, easy on the daily routines. This is how this week felt like and wow, it is good to have a breather now and then.
Do you have any Gratitude ritual ? How do you incorporate it in your life ? I would love to know.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Witnessing my daughter’s creative side
- Being able to cook, and loving it
- Beautiful and useful crystals I work with
- The creative mentoring with Jenn
- The light. When the Sun comes up, when the Moon arises.
- The decisions being taken to move forward in my business, in my Spirituality
- The fun paths my creativity takes now and then (have you seen my altered pumpkins video yet ?)
What about you ?
And just because… a little anthem of mine right now: