Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I feel like this week kind of flew by… I know this is a cliché, but where exactly did September go? It’s Pumpkin Spice everything season again. The weather is gloomy and colder, wetter as well. I prefer snow to rain, but not everything that goes with it.
This week, I am thankful for:
- All the “hikes” we did. I love being surrounded by Nature and miss doing that. We need to make time for this more often.
- An unexpected order in my Etsy shop that could have ended sourly but the issue is resolved and turning into something beautiful.
- Candies. I know… this is my weak point. I love sour candies and we found a store that has a lot from the german brand Haribo.
- I am still watching way too much true crimes show… and following what’s currently going on in the Gabby Petito story.
- Plants as medicine.
- Food as a gathering and sharing tool.
- My daughter went for it and asked out the boy she’s been into for a while. She’s still learning what it means to be in a relationship but so far, we like this one.
- Karma being a bitch to people who wronged us. Am I petty? sure!
The soundtrack for this week:
I am doing my best to use this push from Effy to blog every day this month.
September is my birthday month and for once, I am tackling it differently.
I really hope you’ll find nuggets of interesting things in my words and in what I share. I love reading your comments.
Thank you for being here.