Today, I wanted to share with you some of the stuff that is brightening my daily moments. The weather is meh here in the Fraser Valley, so for me, it’s all about what brings me joy in the everyday life.
You’ll see that it’s nothing fancy at all and all about what I call my nuggets of joy.
- The “Fir-ever grateful” and “Palo Santo” candles from Bath & Body Works. I have always loved candles, and these two are my current favorite scents. I light them in my Studio when I work on the computer or on art.
- Dresses and skirts from Hot Topic (they have pockets!!!). I usually prefer dresses over skirts for the simple reason than it requires less thinking: the top and the bottom are already coordinated for me 😉
- Halsey newest album “If I can’t have Love, I want Power*”
- My Frixion* pen in all the colours. They are erasable, so it makes it easier in my planner.
- True crimes documentaries/fictionized stories. I binged the two seasons of “Dirty John” on Netflix (trigger warning though: lots of gaslighting in both stories). It is fiction but based on true stories. I really appreciate Connie Briton as an actress. I’ll take any recommendations (I have Netflix, Crave and Prime video) 😉
- Loud Lacquer nail polishes. You can build your own bundle in order to receive discounts, which is really nice. The colors are stunning and the names are fucking funny!
- The Ferris Wheel Press inks. I am waiting for my order to ship as I treated myself with other inks as well as one of their fountain pen and one of their newest rechargeable ball pen as well. Some of the inks are shimmery, others are flat. They can be use for writing and for art as well. Plus, this is a canadian company so it makes it even better to support them (in my mind).
- New collections from About.Face. They have one all about glitters (for the eyes, the lips and even the brows!). And the Fall collection has all the colors I love. Give me grey and purple, and I’ll be happy…
What are you currently loving?
NOTE: the links marked with * are sponsored links; I receive a small commission if you order through them. It helps support this blog 🙂