My husband and my older daughter are both
very indecisive person. It can be quite annoying when they are unable to make a decision about simple things.
On the contrary, I am one who usually knows pretty well what I want, and my main is issue is finding the ways to get there *frustration is here again*.
As I type those words I am listening to Tam (aka Willowing) and Claudine Helmuth, they did an interview for Life Book. And it helps me to redefine what I want. Claudine suggests to start by making a list of what you love, and the reason(s) why. But for today, I really need to make a clear list of what I want, and doing it here for your eyes will help me feel accountable.
On this day,
- I want to Cultivate the Happy (if you’re interested, I’ll write a more detailed blogpost about what this means to me).
- I want surround myself with Joy.
- I want touch people with my art and its messages.
- I want record, write and put my first online class, Soul Songs, together so it is available at the beginning of Spring this year.
- I want sell more original paintings than prints of it.
- I want to tell my stories. In any way that comes to me.
- I want to spend more quality time with my girls.
- I want to get this forearm tattoo designed and inked so badly.
- I want to instore date nights in our schedule, so we can spend time as a couple, not just parents.
- I want to create create create. To expand the area of what I think I can do.
- I want to live in the Light.
- I want to learn again the power of gemstones. of plants. and use them.
- I want to be part of a Design Team for a brand I love, and showcase what I do with their products.
- I want to have the funds for signing up to Athena’s (aka The Sage Goddess) Pentacle membership.
- I want to send a package to Somerset Studio in hope to be published.
- I want to find my way back into loving my body for what it is (lost 10kgs/22lbs) in the past year, but still have 7kg/15 lbs more to go).
- I want to see Mindy Lacefield, Danielle Daniel and Lynda to hug them and spend time with them. And Valeri. And not forgetting my oversea friend Micki Wilde *I’ll come to you, my Hermit friend*
- I want to keep doing my Project Life album. To document what are everyday life looks like, the good and the bad. I want to do an album just about me, too. So my kids will know who I am/was.
- I want to surround myself with positivity, even if the Darkness that inhabits me sometimes has its use, too.
- I want to plan our trip back to France next year to celebrate milestones.
- I want purple hair. Maybe do some braids again.
- I want to learn the ukulele and keyboard.
- I want to be Happy.
(me this morning, wearing my Sunflower hat from Plants vs Zombie, under the snow)