Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
The end of the year is near. Until not long ago, I was SO not ready for this. But I am making peace. With me, with people, with my past. For several reasons I have to re-examine past experiences so I can heal them and move on. Tears are being shed, wounds are being mended. conversations are being shared. But it is all okay. My choices, my consequences.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My husband taking me in his ams to reassure me at night when the wind was scaring the shit out of me
- Koala telling me she loves me, everyday
- Vision of what my success can look like. How it feels.
- My Sisterhood, holding me and Mom while I crumble into a messy ball of stress
- My girlfriends
- Open hearted conversation, even the ones that hurt
- Gemstones and oils
- Learnind to play my recorder again. I miss music, playing it, so going back all by myself. Then will come the keyboard and then the ukulele.
- Sexy & Sanguine.
With the holidays coming very near in the future, can you take 5 mn in your schedule to reflect and think: what are you thankful for, right now ? please do share <3